Lots of people involved.
Our friendly staff are always welcoming and would love to see you at our next group get-together.
Need help? Call us at
Rev. Brian Wardlaw Jr.
Brian Wardlaw, along with his wife Beth and daughter Gracelyn, arrived as the Senior Pastor at the Franklin Bible Methodist Church in April of 2018.
Brian’s pastoral ministry began in December of 2012 as Assistant Pastor in Covington, Georgia.
In the spring of 2013, Brian graduated from Hobe Sound Bible College with his degree in Ministerial Studies.
Brian enjoys spending time with family and friends as well as hunting, playing basketball, softball, football, and the occasional attempt at golf.
Spiritual Life Pastor
Bennie T. Durr, Sr. has served as Spiritual Life Pastor at Franklin Bible Methodist Church since retiring from over 50 years of full time pastoral ministry in 2011.
He is a native of Louisiana and is a graduate of Bible Missionary Institute in Rock Island, IL. He has pastored in Louisiana, Illinois, Iowa, West Virginia, and most recently in Cincinnati, OH.
He owned & operated the GBS Bookstore at God’s Bible School in Cincinnati for 12 years and continues to pursue his love of books through BenDurrBooks.
He is married to Viola (Miller) and has two sons who are also in the ministry. He has 5 grandchildren and 2 great grandsons.
We gather every Sunday & Wednesday
- Sunday school
- Morning Worship
- Active8 Youth Worship (Ages 12-18)
- Children’s Worship (Ages 6-12)
- Little People’s Worship (Ages 3-5)
- Evening Worship
- Bible study and Community Groups
We are a God-exalting, Christ-centered, Spirit-led church.
Sunday School and Kids Church
Interactive classes are held for all age groups at 9:30 AM during Sunday School.
Classes are designed to strengthen relationships with Christ at each age level.
- Little Peoples Class (ages 3-5)
- Kids Church (ages 6-11)
- Teens Class (ages 12-18)
- Adult Class (19+)
Bible Study and Community Groups
Throughout the year, there are times of corporate meeting in the sanctuary on Wednesday evenings, and seasons of smaller group meetings in our homes we call Community Groups.
Wednesday evening Bible Study begins at 7 PM and is based on worshipping the Lord through God’s Word and corporate prayer.
Community Groups help draw us closer together relationally, while we also focus on discipleship and answering the difficult questions of life with a biblical worldview.
Our Sunday services at 10:30 AM and 6 PM offer traditional worship where God’s presence is sensed through singing, corporate prayer, and the preaching of God’s Word.
Meets at 6 PM on Sunday evenings. This time is specifically designed for youth to draw closer to God, each other, and to specifically deal with issues teens face in today’s world.
Nursing Home Bible Study
Bible Studies are held at the Spring Hills Assisted Living Facility in Middletown on Sunday mornings at 9:30 AM and on Tuesday afternoons at 1 PM.
Give once or recurring
We endeavor to live out the following values in a gracious, nurturing community.
- Biblical Authority – We acknowledge the Word of God as our final authority for doctrine and practice.
- Authentic Worship – We seek to glorify God by whole-heartedly exalting His supreme worth in corporate and personal worship.
- Scriptural Holiness – We believe that God calls every believer to holiness that rises out of His character. We understand it to begin in the new birth, include a second work of grace that empowers, purifies and fills each person with the Holy Spirit, and continue in a lifelong pursuit.
- Holy Living – We believe that God calls all believers to a life of holiness, and that His Spirit enables us in this pursuit through union with Christ.