Lots of people involved.
Our friendly staff are always welcoming and would love to see you at our next group get-together.
Need help? Call us at
Rev. Brian Wardlaw Jr.
Brian Wardlaw, along with his wife Beth and daughter Gracelyn, arrived as the Senior Pastor at the Franklin Bible Methodist Church in April of 2018.
In May of 2019, Brian, Beth, and Gracelyn were excited to add Olivia Wardlaw to their family.
Brian’s pastoral ministry began in 2010 as a Youth Pastor in Lakeworth, FL while attending Hobe Sound Bible College.
In December of 2012, Brian and Beth became the Assistant Pastor in Covington, Georgia, and in the spring of 2013, Brian graduated from Hobe Sound Bible College with his degree in Ministerial Studies.
Brian loves spending time with family and friends, and in his free time, he enjoys hunting and playing sports.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Church: (937) 746-1467
- Cell: (513) 465-5065
Hello, my name is Stewart Quesenberry! I am a senior at God’s Bible School and College in the Ministerial Department. My parents are Duane and Valorie Quesenberry and I have three sisters.
Some of my hobbies include fishing, sports, playing board games, and eating! My future plans include graduating and entering the ministry! I am excited to see where God leads me!
- Cell: (317) 794-6372
We gather every Sunday & Wednesday
- Morning Worship
- Sunday school
- Children (3-5)
- Children (6-11)
- Youth (12-18)
- Bible study and Community Groups
We are a God-exalting, Christ-centered, Spirit-led church.
Sunday School and Kids Church
Interactive classes are held for all age groups at 6 PM during Sunday School.
Classes are designed to strengthen relationships with Christ at each age level.
- Kids Church (ages 6-11)
- Teens Class (ages 12-18)
- Adult Class (19+)
Bible Study and Community Groups
Throughout the year, there are times of corporate meeting in the sanctuary on Wednesday evenings, and seasons of smaller group meetings in our homes we call Community Groups.
Wednesday evening Bible Study begins at 7 PM and is based on worshipping the Lord through God’s Word and corporate prayer.
Community Groups help draw us closer together relationally, while we also focus on discipleship and answering the difficult questions of life with a biblical worldview.
Our Sunday morning services at 10:30 AM offer traditional worship where God’s presence is sensed through singing, corporate prayer, and the preaching of God’s Word.
At 6 PM on Sunday evenings, Sunday school classes offer age-appropriate ways for believers and their kids to grow.
Meets at 6 PM on Sunday evenings. This time is specifically designed for youth to draw closer to God, each other, and to specifically deal with issues teens face in today’s world.
Give once or recurring
We endeavor to live out the following values in a gracious, nurturing community.
- Biblical Authority – We acknowledge the Word of God as our final authority for doctrine and practice.
- Authentic Worship – We seek to glorify God by whole-heartedly exalting His supreme worth in corporate and personal worship.
- Scriptural Holiness – We believe that God calls every believer to holiness that rises out of His character. We understand it to begin in the new birth, include a second work of grace that empowers, purifies and fills each person with the Holy Spirit, and continue in a lifelong pursuit.
- Holy Living – We believe that God calls all believers to a life of holiness, and that His Spirit enables us in this pursuit through union with Christ.